Materiel (Armour)

Go down

Materiel (Armour)

Post  Admin Caldwell on 15th August 2009, 8:34 am

The title speaks for itself.
The vast majority of the things I have written are not important, but I will be weaving into the plot and elements if not all most of it.

There will be a test later.
Admin Caldwell
Admin

View user profile http://projectblue.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Materiel (Armour)

Post  Admin Caldwell on 16th August 2009, 6:02 pm

1. Whiteplaz.

A reflective material. Whiteplaz primarily deflects and secondarily absorbs energy weapons and rays, including plasmas and Chemical Energy Weapons. Radar is negated by it, and thermal and infrared imaging reveal a glitch that varies. It is not very expensive to manufacture, as it is a treated kind of glass.

2. Alloy.

Known as Alloy, a compound of thirteen metals that combined have a mollecular structure 7.9 times harder than diamond (not truly an alloy as it is mollecularly bonded) and is pliable. It is rather difficult to manufacture and as such is not used on items that would not be considered cost effective. This list is rather short; Lighthuggers (vessels designed to transport from star to star) and bunkers for the highest in the CIG rank highest, with the Apocalypse tank being on that list somewhere.

3. Neutronium.

Consisting of collapsed matter, where the space between the nuclei of the atoms is obliterated, Neutronium is the hardest object in existence; not even a Monofilament Scythe can cut it.

It has the worst problem of all, however, which stops it from being manufactured: its price is $13,000,000,000 per cubic inch.

This has prompted several to try to search for a more convenient construction method, all of which have resulted in destroyed reputations, fortunes, eyebrows, or any combination of the three.
Admin Caldwell
Admin

View user profile http://projectblue.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down